How do i reset the mac address settings when I am locked out of my linksys router?

so i was trying to secure me internet wifi and i geuss i was doing it in the wireless mac address section/tab on the page of the router, and i had clicked save changes when i think i had prevent these addresses on and now i cant connect with any kind of computer at all. because i was adding my family's devices... show more so i was trying to secure me internet wifi and i geuss i was doing it in the wireless mac address section/tab on the page of the router, and i had clicked save changes when i think i had prevent these addresses on and now i cant connect with any kind of computer at all. because i was adding my family's devices to all the settings and now i cant connect with any device at all, ive tried the linksys support but all they want to do is charge you for every little thing. the reason I came here is because i am too poor to do any of the options that they gave me because most of them are either $39.99 and over but i dont have the money to buy a new router or pay for all that bullshet, so please can someone help me here, ive already made this kind of mistake before but i fixed it, this is different because now it wont work when i change my mac address on my mac or windows computer. so i just need a real person to help me and not give me some stewped link to some dunb website that just wants money like linksys. I CAN NOT USE MY INTERNET!!!
1 answer 1