Brain tumor, please help.?

Ok I'm 16 and a male height:5'6 weight 115 Anyways, some family background my sister was diagnosed with a brain stem tumor at the age of 3 and passed away at age 5. Anyways lately I've been getting very bad headaches, almost three times a week at most. Anyways when a headache comes on I feel pressure,... show more Ok I'm 16 and a male height:5'6 weight 115
Anyways, some family background my sister was diagnosed with a brain stem tumor at the age of 3 and passed away at age 5.
Anyways lately I've been getting very bad headaches, almost three times a week at most. Anyways when a headache comes on I feel pressure, and a throbbing pain behind my ears with alot of confusion. like I had this headache that was so bad that I legit stayed in bed because i was so confused with my surrounding, like I knew where I was but was in a confused mind set. weird to explain. Anyways I've tried everything to eating heathy to meds, and nothing has helped. I'm really worried. It's gotten to the point to where I can't remember a time without a headache and I have really bad memory, as of right now (typing this) i got up and felt numbness and tingling On my face with dizziness. My mom doesn't think anythings wrong because She's seen a neurologist and told her it was migraines for her. And she thinks that's goes for me as well, but another thing I realized is that my speech sounds like I studer or however you say it and one of my closest friends told me its a sign of a stroke. (Her moms a EMT) like my mom. but I'm very scared if I have a brain tumor, my mom doesn't want to listen to me, she thinks it all of my anxiety. but I don't think so. And I constantly have an ache in my left temple. Like a pulsing blood vessel. Please help.