How does Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Elite work?

I know when you sign up for free you get the elite camo (orange) and orange calling card. But what about the clan unlocks on elite? I know that you earn xp for your clan levels you unlock the background for clans, but does this show it on Black Ops 2? Plus I heard about the Gold Clan tag that's on Black Ops 2. Is there anything else that you can unlock for Black Ops 2?! On elite.........

Favorite Answer

Elite is just a black ops tracker it places your stats online. The only thing you can get from elite is elite calling card and camo, clan xp so you can have a yellow service tag and you can start clans.

Xbox 360 Hardened version incorporates: - constrained version 2-Sided Steelbook - (2) Collectible undertaking money - reputable Soundtrack by technique of Jack Wall with topic by technique of Trent Reznor - unique Xbox stay CLAW Avatar Props - unique Xbox stay Zombies Avatar Props In-recreation content fabric incorporates: - Nuketown Zombies Bonus In-recreation content fabric - Nuketown 2025 Bonus Multiplayer Map - unique Weapon Camo - unique Multiplayer participant Card historic past - unique Zombies participant Card historic past