Why is there buzzing sound in my computer while playing videos on youtube?

i found something called pc doctor in my task bar... for the time being i have disabled it. I also ran an antivirus scan in my computer but results were green... i also have heating up issues with my lappy but the buzz is there even when the computer is running normal (even when there is no heat up at all). by the... show more i found something called pc doctor in my task bar... for the time being i have disabled it. I also ran an antivirus scan in my computer but results were green... i also have heating up issues with my lappy but the buzz is there even when the computer is running normal (even when there is no heat up at all). by the way my machine is dell inspiron 14R configured with 3 GB ram and intel core i3 processor and no graphic card.. i purchased it last year and i love it... please save him.. :(