Why won't my Facebook games work?

I was playing Candy Crush Saga, I finished my game just as I finished I got a request from a friend for lives, I clicked the notification. All of a sudden it gave me a game error, then it gave me like 3 more then the screen decided to just stop all together and go to my home page. I went back to Candy Crush Saga... show more I was playing Candy Crush Saga, I finished my game just as I finished I got a request from a friend for lives, I clicked the notification. All of a sudden it gave me a game error, then it gave me like 3 more then the screen decided to just stop all together and go to my home page. I went back to Candy Crush Saga and it told me that the server has been reset so I went to another game I play and it did the same thing. It still shows the facebook bar and all the things on the side, just where the game is supposed to be is where the message is.. I'll post a link so you can see! What can I do? I know theres a way when facebook stops working to go through command prompt I've had that problem and done that already so what now?

http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/t528/foxxyboxx3/thatthing_zpsf61a4b64.png
1 answer 1