Does anyone know where to watch Black Lagoon dubbed and without a flash player?

My computer broke and wont get fixed for a while do I have to use my phone for videos and stuff and I want to show my brother Black Lagoon

Favorite Answer

I'm going to assume you're using an iPhone. If you're not, my apologies, but I can't help.

iPhones and iPads are not compatible with Flash (frustrating, I know. Blame Apple), and seeing as most anime streaming sites use Flash Player, you're out of luck.

But thankfully, if you go onto the App Store, there are several web browser apps that have Flash. I use Puffin. There is a free version available.

And Animefreak.tv has Black Lagoon dubbed. However, I hate to be annoying and mention this, but keep in mind that streaming sites like these are illegal. You should buy the official DVD and support the industry.

I hope it all works for you!

• rickel

I quite like the two. no longer an incredible anime fan yet I remember it slow interior the previous I watched the ninety's lively movie street Fighter in American English dub and then I watched in in customary jap and the two have been tremendously cool. human beings even commerce the history music for some purpose. i think of American dubs placed their very own character and spin into the jap anime videos, probable because of the heavy cultural alterations and additionally thinking the undeniable fact that there are concerns that basically get misplaced in translation.