Ive read books like hunger games trilogy and all the Harry potters. Any suggestions on books I could get into?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The Divergent series by Veronica Roth

The Gone series by Michael Grant

The Artemis Fowl series by Eoin Colfer

Pretty much all of Tamora Pierce's series - they're all set in the same universes with intertwined contiunuity, start with the Song of the Lioness quartet

The Warriors series by Erin Hunter

Anything by Anthony Horowitz

The Matched series by Ally Condie

The Eragon series by Christopher Paolini

These are all "adventure" books, but ignore Abigail, your gender really doesn't matter as far as these books go. Happy reading!

Source(s): Bookworm for life ^^
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Alcatraz as against the Evil Librarians; humorous, has some extra grown-up winks in a childlike HP tribute the super Divorce; reliable character progression in a novella for women folk in simple terms, Feldhahn; reliable suggestion awaiting Adam, Beck; real tale by a super author Momo, Ende; reliable myth, neither too kidsy (like his "Neverending tale"?) nor too "over the real" stay Alive, My Son; humble, amazingly written Autobiography of a Yogi; Yogananda's fact and love Hidden digital camera; ecu mild detective novel The Overachievers; reliable author is going undercover the process the better Self, Mark Prophet; his course to existence West with the nighttime; Hemingway's well known non-fiction e book; the author, Beryl Markham, is wonderful Watch Your desires, Colton; reliable source Soul Survivor, Leininger; reads like myth, yet actual existence likewise for The Reincarnation of Edgar Cayce?

• Alex
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Percy Jackson and The Olympians. A bit of an easier read, but definitely one that's worth giving a look, especially if you like Harry Potter. :)

• tim
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

Enders game by Scott Orson Card. Great series and they are coming out with a movie in 2014.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

The Mortal Instrument Series and the Gone series should be a good book to get into. Or try going to goodreads.com it will help you find books you will like :)

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

At First Glance By Breeanna Mae Alessandra sounds like it's right up your ally!

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

You would probably like the Magyk series by Angie Sage or the Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld.

Source(s): personal experience
  • 7 years ago

Are you a boy or a girl? (I don't want to judge you by ur account name...) I need 2 know that so i can recommend u gender appropriate books!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.