Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMaintenance & Repairs · 7 years ago

Where to get my truck professionally painted camo and have my rims painted black?

I want to paint my truck totally camo and my rims painted black. I would really like to have it done for under $1200.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • adner
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Camo Truck Rims

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Do not hear to those guys, its your option and everyone has different style. Myself i prefer chrome however working at a body keep i will give you a bit of advice on this venture. First smooth the rim you need to color rather excellent. You mainly have easy inexperienced at home that'll work as a degreaser. Now i'm not sure if your rims are steel or aluminum but both manner 99% of a nice paint job is prep. So the simpler job you do prepping the better the paint well look and preserve up. When you've got a smooth floor you must difficult it up to get the paint to adhere. A red scotch bright pad works great however you would additionally use 220 sand paper. If painting over naked steel you'll want to use a steel prep adhesion selling primer, otherwise common primer good work. The reason we need to primer is we want an even colour under our paint and a good robust bond. Subsequent portray with a couple of gentle coats permitting the paint to flash off between coats per the instructions on the can. Even as portray with a can requires more patiance a first-class paint job may also be acheived! Excellent luck!

• 7 years ago

Do not paint the truck camo. It will greatly reduce the resale value.

But vinyl wrap will not harm the value at all, and will even protect the old paint, while being easy to peel off again later.

You can do it yourself.

It is much like putting on window tint.

Looks like $429 for the whole kit.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

The douchebag shop.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.