Topica Tacopa asked in SportsBoxing · 8 years ago

Why does Mitchell get a rematch with Banks?

Why does Seth Mitchell get a rematch with Johnathon Banks? Was there a clause in the contract?

Do you think Mitchell deserves a rematch? And do you think the outcome will be any different this time?

Favorite Answer

Yea, Mitchell had a rematch clause in the contract.

I guess he deserves a rematch, it was in the contract after all. The first fight was a wipeout though....

I think Banks will stop Mitchell again, Seth's chin is HORRIBLE...just straight glass.

However, Banks is a natural cruiserweight and never was considered a durable guy even at that smaller weight. I think MItchell could stop Banks, but Banks can obviously hurt/stop Mitchell and is the higher skilled, faster, and by far the more seasoned fighter.

I think Banks by a stoppage at some point, but I could see Mitchell catching Banks w/ something heavy and putting him away. I'm taking Banks officially though.

Banks by knock out in the 7th. Look Banks knows all he has to do is wait on Mitchell to make a big mistake and he will then jump on him. Easy work for Banks.