How to cure my acne and fade dark marks at 17?

Hello, i've had acne since i was 14, and i'm gonna be 18 in a few months. I used to take minocyclin, but i stopped because it was drying and didnt seem like it was doing much at all. Right now i have the occasional breakout, but i have very dry skin! My routine is this: in the morning, i wash my face with... show more Hello, i've had acne since i was 14, and i'm gonna be 18 in a few months. I used to take minocyclin, but i stopped because it was drying and didnt seem like it was doing much at all. Right now i have the occasional breakout, but i have very dry skin! My routine is this: in the morning, i wash my face with Yes to Tomatoes daily cleanser, followed up with an aloe vera moisturizer. At night, i do the same thing, but then use Retin A Micro .04% 15 minutes after i wash, then put a moisturizer on 15 minutes after that. It's been better, and i have breakouts less frequently, but i get bad ones at least once a week. I want to know how to fade the dark marks on my face (there's a lot) and reduce my acne to at most maybe one or two pimples, or completely gone, as opposed 4-6. I have a very healthy diet, mostly fruits, vegetables, and not a lot of carbs or simple sugars. Should i use Ambi fade cream with the Retin A micro? How do i keep acne away and fade my dark marks??
3 answers 3