Is there any way to have no focus (equal focus throughout) on the canon 550d/600d/650d? For filming!?

Hey there! I just used 500d/600d/650d in the title since it's probably applies to all Is there anyway to film with an equal level of focus throughout with the 18-55mm basic stock lens that comes with the camera when filming? I can only ever manange to get it work where something is in focus and not... show more Hey there!

I just used 500d/600d/650d in the title since it's probably applies to all

Is there anyway to film with an equal level of focus throughout with the 18-55mm basic stock lens that comes with the camera when filming?

I can only ever manange to get it work where something is in focus and not equally focused throughout?

I record gigs so instead of having 1 thing focused on/ and constantly trying to manually focus it surely there must be a way to have equal focus throughout?

How would go about doing this? If I can do this!

Thanks :)