I want to commit suicide why are people so mean I cannot cope?

So my auntie have me this product to clear some spots on my face. But it ended up discolouring it. It lightened and darkened my face in patches. It darkened the skin above my lips making it look like I had a moustache and no makeup could cover it up. Also I had a bad haircut that I have fixed now but hugely regret.

So on the plane, these guys kept whispering to each other while looking at me and laughing. Every time they walked past me they laughed hard. I didn't even know them. And at the airport people were giving me really mean looks.

At the resort people were just plain horrible. They were giving me dirty and mean looks and treating me like I was crap. Even when it came to being served a drink the server was nice to everyone else and mean to me. As soon as I walked to get another drink this guy who was sitting on a stool gave me the meanest look ever and quickly got up away from me (he wasn't joking).

I ended up not enjoying my vacation. While my family went out and had fun i locked myself in the room and crying and watching tv.

Sorry that I'm not the hottest girl in sight. Sorry that I'm no beyonce. I may not be so great on the outside but I have a beautiful heart. I am really kind and care for people.

This experience made me suicidal. I couldn't cope. Why are people so mean and how can I cope? :(

Favorite Answer

Dont kill your self no matter what. You said it your self that you have a beautiful heart and if they dont give you a chance for you to show them its their fult. All that matters is what you think of your self. If people around you treat you like crap then you gotta learn to ignore them and remind your self that it only matters what you think of your self. Dont let their looks and words trick you into thinking your any less becasue of your looks <3

• Daisy

I am so sorry you had a miserable experience on your vacation. But, don't use that as a reason to kill yourself. There is so much more to live for.

Seek out a health professional. You may need to talk to someone about your feelings. He/she will help you look at yourself in a more positive way and will help you develop coping skills when you're faced with idiots and bullies.

Give yourself some time. Then, when you're able (and old enough) take your own vacation and leave the rest behind.

You can do it. And, it will get better. Hang in there.

Okay...

First of all, and it may sound cliche, but other people's opinions don't matter. Find a good friend that likes you for who you are. When we all get old, everyone's going to look the same-minimal hair, wrinkles, sun discoloration, etc.-and it won't matter anymore. I'm guessing you're a teenager-right now should be the time of your life. Find something you really enjoy, and stick with it. For me, it's writing, music, and art. For you, it may be something different (athletic, perhaps). However, don't let everyone get you down-please? If you ever need to talk to me, email me. My email address is on my profile

-JW.

Source(s): Meh

Why ever you do suicide is never the answer! People can be nasty and horrible but u need to never feel as though no one loves you! Your family and friends would be so sad if you were gone...try reading those things that say what would happen if you killed yourself that helps me to forget all about it when i hve those thoughts

Hope i helped stay strong<3

woohoooo.what happened so bad to your life so you really want to die...do you even know how many unhappy and poor ppl living like a hell but still not thinking to kill themselves..have some courrage and live your life because human life is precisoius life and only lucky ppl are having it otherwise you would have been an insect once..think who is superior.you or that tiny little insect..??

Suicide is the only true way to be free from the system, however you obviously care too much about what people think of you. be tough, be aggressive.