Is this a good skincare routine for oily, acne-prone skin?

19 year old guy trying to control his oily, acne-prone skin...here is my routine. Morning: -Wash face with Burts Bees Deep Cleansing Cream (BBDCC) -Rinse off with warm water, then wash face with Clean & Clear Continuous Acne Control Cleanser (10% Benzoyl Peroxide) -Rinse off with warm water, then splash face... show more 19 year old guy trying to control his oily, acne-prone skin...here is my routine.

Morning:
-Wash face with Burts Bees Deep Cleansing Cream (BBDCC)
-Rinse off with warm water, then wash face with Clean & Clear Continuous Acne Control Cleanser (10% Benzoyl Peroxide)
-Rinse off with warm water, then splash face with cold water

Night:
-Take shower and wash face in shower with BBDCC
-I shave every night so if I don't shave that night then,
-After shower and washing face with BBDCC in shower, I wait 20-30 minutes before applying 0.025% Tretinoin Gel (Retin-A)...I leave that on. Then I wait 5-10 more minutes before applying Organic Tea Tree Oil on my acne-prone areas.
-If I shave the only thing different is that I wash my face again with BBDCC after I shave too.

The only thing bad I've noticed with this routine is that my skin seems to have some redness in certain areas and it seems to be from the Tea Tree Oil, but I am not positive.

What do you guys think? Is it good? What should I do to eliminate this redness? Anything I can cut down on or eliminate from this routine? Please do not mention any other products that have worked well for you, just work off of the products I have just mentioned. Thanks.
4 answers 4