Oscar asked in SportsFootball (American) · 7 years ago

Is super bowl 43 really the best super bowl ever played?

super bowl 43(steelers vs cardinals) is #1 on nfl top 10 super bowls, alot of people say it is, it had alot of great plays but some of people say its overrated

is it the best in your opinion?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • D
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

It's probably the best out of the most recent Super Bowls, certainly. But there are a handful of Super Bowls from each decade that compare to it. They just don't shine as brightly in recent memory.

• Cu Tie
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

No, I still believe that Super Bowl XXV, between the New York Giants and Buffalo Bills was the best Super Bowl ever played. That one was most memorable for Norwood's wide right. The New York Giants would win their 2nd Super Bowl Championship in 5 seasons on Scott Norwood's missed field goal at the end of the game. This would end up being the first of 4 consecutive Super Bowl losses for the Bills.

• blind
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Either Super Bowl 38 (Panthers vs Patriots) or Super Bowl 42 (Giants vs Patriots)

• 7 years ago

The Carolina Panthers vs New England Patriots Superbowl is the great Super Bowl ever

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Other than anytime time the Oakland Raiders won a SuperBowl. I would have liked, but missed watching SuperBowl 42 when the New York Giants defeated the undefeated New England Patriots (especially during that season I always wanted them to loose and than the finally did at the biggest and most important game).

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I liked the Giants/Pats super bowl of 2007 the most. And I'm a fan of neither team

• 7 years ago

It was pretty good and competitive, many exciting plays like the Harrison TD and the Holmes TD. Personally, I'm not as high as others on those Giants-Patriots Super Bowls.

• 7 years ago

my fav is super bowl 44 saints vs colts

• ny21tb
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

No Way. 42, hands down.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.