How can I use two WAN connections to download from the same FTP Server?

I know it's theoretically possible, but I'm not sure if it is practically possible. I have two WAN connections to the interwebz and I'd like to utilize both of them to download a large amount of data from an FTP server. I really don't see any reason why this can't be done as long as the server... show more I know it's theoretically possible, but I'm not sure if it is practically possible. I have two WAN connections to the interwebz and I'd like to utilize both of them to download a large amount of data from an FTP server. I really don't see any reason why this can't be done as long as the server allows multiple logons on the same account. The single client could utilize both WAN connections, have two separate sessions but both be downloading different files and/or folders at the same time. I don't see why the single client couldn't keep track of all of this and make it work, but I haven't been able to find anything on google even so much as mentioning what I'm trying to do. Not even people asking the same question :| If anyone can give me some insight on this, it'd be much appreciated!
Update: I think I may not have conveyed what I'm trying to do very well based on the first answer, so I'd like to add a bit more detail. I have two WAN connections to the internet; one with about 20 Mbps downstream bandwidth and the other with about 10 Mbps downstream bandwidth. I can't grab different parts... show more I think I may not have conveyed what I'm trying to do very well based on the first answer, so I'd like to add a bit more detail. I have two WAN connections to the internet; one with about 20 Mbps downstream bandwidth and the other with about 10 Mbps downstream bandwidth. I can't grab different parts of the same file with two separate connections, but one connection should be able to be downloading a file and utilizing as much of it's 20 Mbps of bandwidth as possible, while the other connection should be able to be downloading another file and utilizing as much of it's 10 Mbps of bandwidth as possible.