Sun in 12th house, no important aspects?

i have a friend who has hardly any important aspects to her sun. When I ask other people about the minor aspects in her chart, people tell me they aren't important. To add her Sun is in the 12th house, a hidden house. The only aspects to her sun is a semi-sextile to Venus, a sesquiquadrate to Saturn, and a... show more i have a friend who has hardly any important aspects to her sun. When I ask other people about the minor aspects in her chart, people tell me they aren't important. To add her Sun is in the 12th house, a hidden house.

The only aspects to her sun is a semi-sextile to Venus, a sesquiquadrate to Saturn, and a semi-square to Pluto. Does this mean minor aspects take more importance? or does this mean, she has no strong lessons in her Sun life? it seems rather boring to have no aspects in the planet that rules the self. Her only thing to go by is Sun in taurus, Venus in Aries, Saturn in Libra, and Pluto in Cancer (yes she's older).
Update: The cusp is 12th house Aries in the placidus system, whole signs is Taurus. Depending on what house system you prefer.