How do i get clear skin fast?

Please help. I have REALLY bad skin. How can i get clear skin FAST??? i have about 3 dry pimples (kinda like scabs) between my eyebrows and they are really red and visible. I also have about 6 on my cheeks and like 4 on my hairline. my pimples allways leave visible marks and scars. i also have LOADS of small ( not... show more Please help. I have REALLY bad skin. How can i get clear skin FAST??? i have about 3 dry pimples (kinda like scabs) between my eyebrows and they are really red and visible. I also have about 6 on my cheeks and like 4 on my hairline. my pimples allways leave visible marks and scars. i also have LOADS of small ( not SO visible, under the skin)m pimples on my cheeks and on my forehead.

I have dry skin and its pretty sensitive. I'm 13.

If you have any product recommendations, let me know, but i live in belgium so there arent things like cetaphil and things. i also dont have a lot of pocket money so nothing too expensive please.
ALso, tell me if you have any good tips for covering up pimples and spots, but not using too much makeup that will create more pimples.
2 answers 2