Should I report this Youtube user?

youtube.com/user/MrJohnnywhiterabbit?feature=watch I have interacted with this person who is spamming many videos with a race related hate speech. Strangely though, he seems to be mostly attacking his own ethnicity, accusing people of being 'Anti White' and committing genocide. I have seen these comments... show more youtube.com/user/MrJohnnywhiterabbit?fea...

I have interacted with this person who is spamming many videos with a race related hate speech. Strangely though, he seems to be mostly attacking his own ethnicity, accusing people of being 'Anti White' and committing genocide. I have seen these comments on a fair few random videos now, and am quite frankly sick of them. There is a description in some of his videos encouraging people to comment and paste comments on to youtube from links.

I've never reported someone before. It says if they may give me 'strike' If I abuse the report system, and seeing as he is attacking his own race, I'm a little confused as to how Youtube would view it...

Do you think what he is saying would be removed by youtube, or does he have the right to express an 'unpopular opinion?' PLEASE dislike his videos if you watch them. I can assure you from my interaction that this man is not very intelligent.