Trend Micro Spyware help!!!?

Ok so when i got up this morning and i turned on my laptop and trend micro says they have stopped 568 spyware files and i wanted me to restart my computer so i did then when i got back on it said the same thing so i looked at the spyware it wanted to get rid of and its all the same file and this is the address to... show more Ok so when i got up this morning and i turned on my laptop and trend micro says they have stopped 568 spyware files and i wanted me to restart my computer so i did then when i got back on it said the same thing so i looked at the spyware it wanted to get rid of and its all the same file and this is the address to the file and the file name is ADW_BPROTECT
C:\ProgramData\BrowserProtect\2.6.1125...
and when i go back to the main console i looked at the treats removed counter and it goes up by one ever 20 seconds.
i have no idea what to do so if someone could help me please.
ps the address wont come up on yahoo so ive linked you a pic -> http://finn101010.tumblr.com/image/48695134765