Will an X-ray and blood work tell if someone is having a heart attack/heart disease/ or hear failure?

I went to the er because I'm heart races so fast when I try to go to sleep o have chest pains throughout the day and arm pain and body aches I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack but the er sent me home after doing an X-ray and blood work and Said I was having anxiety and gave me xanax while xanax... show more I went to the er because I'm heart races so fast when I try to go to sleep o have chest pains throughout the day and arm pain and body aches I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack but the er sent me home after doing an X-ray and blood work and Said I was having anxiety and gave me xanax while xanax does help me fall asleep and stops the heart racing when I'm off it the heart racing comes back should I go back to the doctor and demand more tests ( I'm 30 year old female)
1 answer 1