Chivas and Carlos Slim?

http://www.record.com.mx/article/carlos-slim-negoc... Have a read. I'm sure some Chivistas will like this.

• D07
    Favorite Answer

This would be good for chivas. Slim will spend money to buy the club what it needs to improve. He may not know alot about futbol but the people in charge of chivas like the coachs and directiva can guide him into what to spend the money on. This will get rid of the chivas problems with Vergara.

Lol why would he want that piece of shiz club.

For real though, that would be a good sale so that the idiot known as Vergara can no longer have a part in Chivas. He obviously knows nothing about football but still tries to micro-manage his Director Deportivo and other management, also the coach. Maybe the reason Chivas is doing so sh1tty is because Vergara needs to leave the football to people who actually know football. Yea he did some good things for Chivas but all in all more bad things then anythings else. I mean come one even Emilio Azcarraga Jean knows better than to stay out of football affairs. (for the most part). I just think its idiotic he tries to run Chivas, he wants them to be the best, but wont buy them the players they need lol.

Hmm Yanga I can see you do not possess literary skills.

Don ramon I see you do not possess literary skills either.

Source(s): My unbiased answer.

Piece of sh!t club? I hope you were joking.

Slim doesn't need to know about football. We have galindo to let him know who he wants to buy. I would love to have slim.

and los del america me la pelan

@ zoom crew that "piece of shiz club" has one moré championship than your club. That club also produces your captain Maza. That club also produced chicharito 2 time premier league champion.