Weed vs Alcohol: Which is worse for you?

I don't know about you guys, but I personally believe smoking weed is easier on your body than alcohol. The only reason why I believe that is how I feel afterward. With alcohol, if I drank in the middle of the day, I'd feel weird for the rest of the day after it wore off. A "my body was just... show more I don't know about you guys, but I personally believe smoking weed is easier on your body than alcohol. The only reason why I believe that is how I feel afterward. With alcohol, if I drank in the middle of the day, I'd feel weird for the rest of the day after it wore off. A "my body was just internally raped by poison" kinda feeling. After smoking weed I don't feel anything after it wares off.. But obviously smoking something has it's drawbacks.

Which do you think is worse for you and why?
Update: I don't like weed a lot more, I actually like drinking much much more and half the time if I do weed, I'll only do it after I get a buzz on. Oh and that jesus christ answer, oh man you had me. I started reading that and was like "Oh **** another one of these assho- oh it's a joke." Made my... show more I don't like weed a lot more, I actually like drinking much much more and half the time if I do weed, I'll only do it after I get a buzz on.

Oh and that jesus christ answer, oh man you had me. I started reading that and was like "Oh **** another one of these assho- oh it's a joke." Made my night
Update 2: I finally clicked on that youtube link.

You guys are awesome.
This just proves how cool people who drink are \o/
or at least.. the people who comment in the drinking section..