Didn't file taxs in 2004 and 2007, can I go back and file them?

I'm a longshoremen so we work for different companies and in 04 and 07 some of the companies are no longer around so there's Noway to get a W2 from some of them. What do I do? Or am I screwed. I owe about $10,000 in taxs from those 2 years. I gotta fix this
5 answers 5