If you take out Optimum Online from the bill ,can you STILL have internet from the Belkin Router?

The bill has raised up for this month ,call the Optimum Service and said that the only reason is costing a lot is because of the internet. Now I got a Belkin G Wireless Router I been using it to get internet connection .What I would like to know is..what would happen if I take out optimum online will I still get... show more The bill has raised up for this month ,call the Optimum Service and said that the only reason is costing a lot is because of the internet. Now I got a Belkin G Wireless Router I been using it to get internet connection .What I would like to know is..what would happen if I take out optimum online will I still get online from the Belkin G Wireless???? Will this effect of not having no more internet or will be fine since I'm using the Belkin Router.