Is there a way to disable the wireless function on your router, if so how(I have Verizon Fios router)?

My brother is doing very poorly in school and my parents don't want him to use the internet but he still needs his computer to type papers in Word. His computer,cell phone, and PS3 automatically connect to the internet when he comes into the house. So i want to know how to turn off the wireless component all... show more My brother is doing very poorly in school and my parents don't want him to use the internet but he still needs his computer to type papers in Word. His computer,cell phone, and PS3 automatically connect to the internet when he comes into the house. So i want to know how to turn off the wireless component all together. Is it possible to turn it off for certain items and keep it on for others like say turn it off for his but keep it so our laptops and cell phones are able to connect to it? If not that's ok.

Thanks for help in advance!