Landlord problems private landlord uk england?

i have been renting a property for near 4 years, the landlord is never very good at fixing problems. for the past 2.5 years this has been a rolling contract there has been many problems i have told her of and she has either ignored, done nothing or said she will do it when she has time and has just never done it,... show more i have been renting a property for near 4 years, the landlord is never very good at fixing problems. for the past 2.5 years this has been a rolling contract
there has been many problems i have told her of and she has either ignored, done nothing or said she will do it when she has time and has just never done it, this includes shower broken within 1st month, dishwasher, back door ect....
i notified her back in july the the roofs on one of the sheds had collapsed to the point where the roof was on the floor and that the roof of the other shed had a majour leak in it and nothing was done. i asked about them again in October December and February again nothing was done she saw them and said she would fix them when she had time or her nephews could get time off work to do it. during this time my items that were stored in the shed with the leaky roof were damaged ( a £250 bouncy castl now covered in mold, a £190 kids electric car now not working because of water damage and a lawnmower)
In January i stopped getting hot water from my hot tap, she has a homecare agreement and i rang brittish gas to come look at it. they told me the wrong size pipe had been fitted to the boiler and that to get hot water i had to run my tap very slightly ( took over an hour to run a bath hot enough to wash in) and that as the boiler ages it will only get worse and this was not covered under the agreement. so i told the landlord. after a month of her doing nothing i asked enviromental health to come out not to annoy her but because i needed it fixed so me and my children could wash properly seens as shower doesnt work.
they came out 2 weeks later, noted problems of shower, bath, dishwasher, roofs on the sheds in garden, back door, carpet, gas cooker and asked her to remedy them as well as provide a gas safety certificate. they gave her 3 weeks and said they would revisit to ensure the work was done.
the 3 week check came and she had arranged for the carpet to be measured, said she would do the sheds the following weekend, and the brittish gas were to fix the boiler on monday. i told the woman who came to visit this and the lady wrote her another letter giving her another 2 weeks before she would visit again and that if the works were not completed then she would issue a property improvment notice at the charge of around £250
this seems to have really annoyed her.
the carpet was fitted on Friday and she replaced one shed roof (although my neighbor says it is not done properly and that if he was to remove his shed roof there would be a massive hole in mine, he told her this and she seems to have ignored it) she took he roof off the other shed and just left the wooden walls there saying "now you cant complain thats unsafe" she left the old roof on the grass in my back garden and also planks of loose wood just dumped on the other shed roof which will blow off if it gets windy. she just put wd40 on the door this is a temp fix but i said that was ok, she has not mentioned the shower and says she will get her friend to look at the dishwasher.
it is annoying how she never gives me a time she is coming since she has had those letters and just gives me a day
however since recieving these letters she has been quite nasty saying basically that she wants to issue a new contract (is she allowed to do this even though i have been on a rolling contract for over 2 years? i dont really want to sign one as ive had all this trouble to get repairs done and even now they are not all done) and that she wants monthy inspections on how clean and tidy the house is (is she allowed to do this? my house is clean and tidy and she has never complained about it in nearly 4 years until now) she made horrible comments about my house making me feel bad such as pointing out that the door frame to the back door had a mark on it although the way she said it was as if it was covered in mud or somthing. she asked for the knob off the gas cooker so she could order a new part i went to give it to her and she looked at me and said "clean it 1st" i know it was clean as i had cleaned the whole hob the day before, anyway i sprayed flash, wiped it and handed it to her.
she also made a comment about me going upstairs with shoes on on the new carpet ( it is very dark brown and she also went upstairs in her shoes)
its like she is trying to make me feel uncomfortable and the is nothing else she can really say because shes never had complaints about me and ive always kept my side of the deal paying my rent on time ect.
she has said she is annoyed they expect her to do all the rapairs at once and that she doesnt feel she should have to provide a gas safety certificate because she gave them one when i moved in

can i ask he to replace the items damaged due to her not repairing the sheds for 9 months?
can she issue a new contract even if i have been on a rolling contract for over 2 years?
can she do monthy inspections?
Update: i dont have contents insurance and i am unable to move for various reasons. the rent prices around my area are very high and my property is about £50-£75 below adverage rent. if i could move i would