Why isn't my Business Page facebook profile picture showing up when I like another page?

I have set up a FB Business Page (/beingtrulypresent) with a public profile picture. The picture shows up when a I post to the page, but not when I like another page (a blank FB gravatar shows up instead). The email address attached to the FB Business Page even has a gravatar attached to it via gravatar.com. Does... show more I have set up a FB Business Page (/beingtrulypresent) with a public profile picture. The picture shows up when a I post to the page, but not when I like another page (a blank FB gravatar shows up instead). The email address attached to the FB Business Page even has a gravatar attached to it via gravatar.com. Does anyone know what I need to do to have my profile picture show up when I like a page? Again, this is for a Business Page not a personal FB page. Thank you.
1 answer 1