How do i delete from facebook newsfeed clm add friends block at bottom of page?

i have contacted facebook and at&t. on my facebook page in the news feed column there is a box at the bottom of page..for add personal contacts as friends thur aol sbc yahoo etc..blocking passed post by people. there is no x in the upper right corner to delete. i signed up for it by mistake, now i can't get the... show more i have contacted facebook and at&t. on my facebook page in the news feed column there is a box at the bottom of page..for add personal contacts as friends thur aol sbc yahoo etc..blocking passed post by people. there is no x in the upper right corner to delete. i signed up for it by mistake, now i can't get the news feed to show all posts. how do i delete this program and get my facebook page back to normal...facebook would not reply, but said thanks for asking and at&t tried to help but could not fix yahoo program..