How do I get rid of moths?

My little sister has been sleeping in my room while her bedroom was being re-painted, but because she's only like 5, she refuses to sleep in the dark. My bedroom light has been on every night for the last two weeks (Her entire room has been painted and the fumes are still really strong so she can't go back... show more My little sister has been sleeping in my room while her bedroom was being re-painted, but because she's only like 5, she refuses to sleep in the dark. My bedroom light has been on every night for the last two weeks (Her entire room has been painted and the fumes are still really strong so she can't go back in) and a load of moths have dicided to come live in my room. They are freaking me out - I don't like bugs and insects at the best of times, nvm when they're living in my room - and I'm worried people will think I'm untidy and dirty if they see I have bugs/insecty-things in my room. I HATE killing things, even though I don't like them, I can't kill them. How can I remove them from my room safely and if it's possible, me not having to touch them much. I counted and there are about 8, only them little ones but they keep landing on my laptop screen cause they are attracted to the light.

P.S I wasn't sure what category to put it in, so apologies if its in the wrong one xx