Name 7 Siblings With These Names?

Using the names below, what would you name 7 siblings? You can pick the genders but please have at least one of each and you all you have to do is choose a first and middle name from the lists below for each child and pick a surname of your choice as the kids are obviously siblings! ~ Girls ~ Aimee, Aurora,... show more Using the names below, what would you name 7 siblings? You can pick the genders but please have at least one of each and you all you have to do is choose a first and middle name from the lists below for each child and pick a surname of your choice as the kids are obviously siblings! ~

Girls ~ Aimee, Aurora, Adeline, Adelaide, Amelia, Anette, Alexis, Alexia, Annabelle, Anais, Abelina, Alexandra, Alexandria, Aria, Ariana, Adrianna, Angelina, Ava, Arin, Antonia, Alyssa, Alana, Alaina, Audrey, Anna, Anne, Annie, Aubrey, Avery, Adah, Abigail, Anneliese/Annalise, Aoife, Athena, Avia, Arielle, Ariella, Addison, Artemis, Allison, Amethyst, Amara, Amaya, Agatha, Agnes, Aaliyah, Aliyah, Aileigh, Alfreda, Amirah, Annabeth, Andrea, Brielle, Bridget, Brianna, Brianne, Brittany, Bianca, Briella, Bobbi, Brenna, Becca, Bernadette, Bella, Belle, Blaise, Bailey, Charlotte, Chelsea, Chloe, Charlene, Christina, Christiana, Clara, Claire.

Boys ~ Alexander, Alexei, Anthony, Antony, Antonio, Angel, Andrew, Alejandro, Alexis, Abraham, Aidan, Adam, Alfred, Aaron, August, Ally, Albert, Asa, Ashton, Asher, Austin, Atticus, Abbot, Axle, Alan/Allan, Avery, Apollo, Angelo, Blaine, Bentley, Bennet, Benjamin, Bryce, Brennan, Brendan, Beau, Brett, Brody, Brady, Blair, Bobby, Bradley, Christian, Christopher, Carlyle/Carlisle, Charles, Charlie, Clayton, Colton, Carmichael, Caleb, Clark, Cameron, Curtis, Calvin, Cian, Casper.

So what would the kids be called? So a first and middle names from the lists above and a last name of your choice!

For the best chance at the BA add in personalities, pictures, ages, ect !

My Answers:
~ Christian Antonio.
~ Clara Adelaide.
~ Aubrey Charlotte.
~ Brennan Asher.
~ Carlisle Bryce.
~ Blaine Alexander.
~ Amelia Bernadette.

"Chris, Clara, Aubrey, Brennan, Carlisle, Blaine & Mel"

Thanks in advance and * if you want me to make another one of these! =D xxx
Update: Please keep in kind that I don't like all of these names and if your just going to be silly, then please don't answer. Thank you xxx
39 answers 39