Why does this keep happening?

I had a blood test 3 days ago and everything came back fine, but I keep getting petechiae on my waist line, I know it's because my trousers are so tight round my waist but is it normal to keep happening? I always have like red prints where the pressure of my trousers is digging into my waist, but is it... show more I had a blood test 3 days ago and everything came back fine, but I keep getting petechiae on my waist line, I know it's because my trousers are so tight round my waist but is it normal to keep happening?

I always have like red prints where the pressure of my trousers is digging into my waist, but is it normal for petechiae to keep appearing?
It only appears there, no where else, plus like I said, I had a blood test to test my blood count and clotting and everything came back fine.

Isit normal? I have about 10 tiny petechiae on the right side and about 10 on the left side, once I take my tight trousers off it takes about 6 hours for them to start to fade.
1 answer 1