Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 8 years ago

What happened with Jeremy Lin last night?

It was like the OKC Thunder was raining 3-pointers. I know coach McHale still has faith in Lin who has the starting lineup to himself with James Harden sitting out:)

Will the Rockets pick it up next game to win against Russell Westbrook, Serge Ibaka, and Kevin Durant?

I still believe in Lin, remember that time Jeremy Lin blew out Kobe Bryant?

Favorite Answer

Lin got lucky last year, and how did he blow out Kobe? they never even guarded each other..PS Lin is'int even the best player on his team James Harden is, I dont even think he's second best on the Rockets Patrick Beverly is, 4 points in a playoff game? dont ever compare that loser to the legend Black Mamba

• Click

James Harden is not sitting out and Jeremy Lin was terrible last night.

The Rockets will win 1 game at most and I'm even doubting that considering how much energy OKC is playing with. That defense of the Rockets does not help.

• Mike

Jeremy Lin always under performs when he is guarded by a more athletic or bigger & Faster defender so what you saw out of him last night is what you will see the rest of the series

The Rockets will lose in 5 because James harden will get them at least 1 win

Dude F#ck Lin! The Rockets should either give him amnesty or trade him for a star who truly he's worth $39 million. James Harden has struggle, because nobody was scoring.

It definitely was raining 3's if IBAKA was making them.. That was one hella ugly game, I expected better from the Rockettes. I wasn't really watching Lin but in the first half he did make some stupid decisions (like not taking a screen and he gets doubled and loses the ball), he was also going for contested mid rangers (which is difficult for anybody). Will he be better? I don't know, but if he knows what's good for the team, he WILL step it up. He will be the first to blame if the Rockettes are swept

McHale doesn't have faith in Lin, he never had that is why he always benches Lin.

There is nothing wrong with Lin it is just that OKC is a dominant team

• he's overrated. Lin is a 10ppg 8apg guy everyone needs to get this through their heads he's no chris paul.

Hes pregnant duh