Pls read i need to know some info about my ailment?

hi im craig and i am thirteen yrs old turning fourteen on may and i always hav this headache and after the headache my eyesight turns red or it has a lot of white dots on it.this happened five times! the first one was during the church intercell,i was near the speakers and the songs were loud.after the songs of... show more hi im craig and i am thirteen yrs old turning fourteen on may and i always hav this headache and after the headache my eyesight turns red or it has a lot of white dots on it.this happened five times!

the first one was during the church intercell,i was near the speakers and the songs were loud.after the songs of praise was the prayer and during the prayer,my head ached so much then my eyesight became red and as i blink,it becomes redder so what i did was go out and sit down(which is shameful) when i came home i told this to my STUPID BROTHER and he said maybe you are a devil(HE IS SO STUPID SO I SAID TO MYSELF NOT TO CONSULT HIM)

the second this happened was at the furniture shop.i was waiting on the cashier while watching just for laugh gags on the tv above the cashier.then a random girl saw me laughing so she smiled APART FRM THT...my head suddenly ached and then my eyesight turned red,it was so painful tht i started to cry and i was sitting on a post (which is shameful but i cant do anything else) ,my mom saw so she told my sister to get me some ice cream,the nearest ice cream stand was tcby which costs 2bahrain dinars.i just gave the money and she bought some.after taking a few bites of ice cream the head ache was gone.

the third time this happened was at the church again and the exact same thing happened.my head ached then my eyesight turned red and then i sat down(during the prayer again)

the fourth time was at the church again but i barely remember what happened.i think its the same..

the fifth time was today....during the formula one racing and neyo concert----we went down the car and then we saw a very long line it took us one hour to get to the ticket queue and finally,we were there.during the inspection,my head ached but my eyesight this time was normal but it has a lot of white dots on it,when my mom was taking her items,i sat down on the floor(which is again shameful) my mom patted me on the shoulder and i got up frm the floor.i tried to ask her if we can sit down for a while but she cant hear me due to the loud sounds in the exhibition i shouted with my best and as i did tht,i totally cant see anythingwe sat down and she bought me some juice and water..

the things tht seems to be mutual in each situation was:
loud sounds(except for the situation in furniture shop)
long time standing up
and lots of people

pls help i need the answer
1 answer 1