Help- Need to know about trees in Michigan!?

My best friend is getting married in a couple of months and I am looking for something special to get her. Her fiancé took her to his home state of Michigan. She told me that she saw the prettiest tree and that her hubby said it was an apple tree... She said she never seen one that looked like that, we are from... show more My best friend is getting married in a couple of months and I am looking for something special to get her.
Her fiancé took her to his home state of Michigan. She told me that she saw the prettiest tree and that her hubby said it was an apple tree... She said she never seen one that looked like that, we are from NC however.
From the way she explained the trunk of the tree I assume it is a bonsai tree.. but you know what they say about assumin'! -- She said that the trunk was curvy and didn't go straight up right away..
Anybody out there have any idea what Im talking about?? :)
1 answer 1