My girlfriends parents found her birth control?

They have never really liked me because I'm in college and she's 16 (Two years age difference is not a big deal at all..) but now, oh god they hate me so much. She's still at an age where they have a lot of control over her so they're trying to get inbetween us. But we've been together for 9... show more They have never really liked me because I'm in college and she's 16 (Two years age difference is not a big deal at all..) but now, oh god they hate me so much. She's still at an age where they have a lot of control over her so they're trying to get inbetween us. But we've been together for 9 months so it's not like this should be a big surprise to them should it?

What happens now and what should I do? I use to take her to school for them but now they cancelled that. She wants me to pick her up from lunch and skip class for the day but if her parents find out, I'm just not sure if it's a good idea..
1 answer 1