Who will be the next first time race winning F1 driver?

I'm guessing Romain Grosjean or Sergio Pérez, leaning towards Grojean.

Favorite Answer

I doubt it will be Grosjean, as:

a) he gets ahead of Raikkonen at the finish about 3 times a year

b) he never gets ahead of both Red Bulls AND both Ferraris AND both Mercedes AND both McLarens all at the same time

c) he would have to give up his place to Raikkonen if they were running in consecutive places.

If it is Perez, then I doubt it's going to happen before 2015.

My own prediction would be "whoever ends up at Ferrari alongside Alonso in 2014" - at the moment, that means Bianchi or Hülkenberg.

that is demanding to come back to a decision today as all we were given is communicate communicate communicate. Even Honda claims that they could have a great automobile yet when issues went properly i imagine it's going to be between Kimi Raikkonen and Hamilton except Massa pulls it off this 3 hundred and sixty 5 days then he will be a great contender for next 3 hundred and sixty 5 days alongside them Alonso and Kubica will be interior the search until eventually round 14-15 notwithstanding the style of the BMW seems sluggish and it receives worse with time so Alonso seems to have the more effective useful possibility. Vettel will be a similar yet i do not imagine he will take care of to win next 3 hundred and sixty 5 days as pink bull doesn't look properly advanced. As for Heikki fifth position is the staggering he can get with such undesirable expertise. For the minors: It relies upon on how properly it suits the motive force, I advise if all drivers drove a Renault, Alonso will win fingers down. A McLaren will favour Lewis and Raikkonen. established Alonso, Lewis, Raikkonen and Kubica are the contenders and that i'm vote casting for Alonso. For the different minor: Drivers hate Lewis not because he's risky yet because he thinks he's already the staggering on course. no you could deny that Lewis expertise is fantastic yet his body of ideas desires a lot to be wanted. merely pay interest to him after Spa announcing that Kimi doesn't have the balls to brake previous due. If Hamilton recalls his blunders he may not in any respect say that. Hamilton is a championship contender, just about a international champ and that i imagine that is amazingly incorrect to address him like he's a rookie. With tremendous ability comes tremendous responsibility. Hamilton were given surpassed a tremendous automobile too early in his occupation and that is his responsibility to force it like a international champion compared to a rookie with some stupid blunders. If he insists on being a rookie why the hell is he using a Mclaren?!!

Grosjean. Possibly Hulkenberg.

• josh

I would say Grosjean over Perez because the McLaren is slow right now, but I would not sleep on Di Resta at Force India or Nico Hulkemburg at Sauber.

Romain. The mclarens are out of pace. And I was impressed by the results from the previous race.

Grosjean or Perez, but I would be more pleased if it would be Hulkenberg.

• Ran

i'd think sutil. just see, the force india's are doing great on some tracks, all he needs is to be at the pointy end of the field at the start, mind his tures and with a bit of luck, this busyter can win a gp. i mean, if maldonado can, why not sutil?

Romain. Perez if he had a better car.

Yea romain but his is a bit of a hothead

Perez or Gutierrez .