Pain on the upper left side of my chest.?

I have slight pain on the upper left side of my chest that comes and goes. I haven't had the chance to see a doctor lately however about 2 yearsa ago, my physician did tell me there was some fluid near (?) my heart or in one of the arteries (can't remember) She said I should see a cardiologist but that... show more I have slight pain on the upper left side of my chest that comes and goes. I haven't had the chance to see a doctor lately however about 2 yearsa ago, my physician did tell me there was some fluid near (?) my heart or in one of the arteries (can't remember) She said I should see a cardiologist but that fluid was not uncommon for women my age (was 32 at the time) an she didn't seem to think it was a big deal. I don't think I had the chest pains then.

Anyways....just wanted to know what people thought about the chest pain...if it sounds like anything serious.
1 answer 1