Wisdom teeth pain growing in?

it's very annoying to say the least, but not unbearable. I started getting a bit of a sore jaw yesterday, felt it a teensy bit in my ear, but not at all in my throat until today. Now it hurts when I swallow, just the typical sore throat swallow pain. I'm in college and really don't want to see a dentist... show more it's very annoying to say the least, but not unbearable. I started getting a bit of a sore jaw yesterday, felt it a teensy bit in my ear, but not at all in my throat until today. Now it hurts when I swallow, just the typical sore throat swallow pain. I'm in college and really don't want to see a dentist until my school ends which is about 3-4 weeks from now. The pain is on the left side of my ear, jaw, and throat.

I can see that the wisdom teeth on the bottom left side is poking through, only a small part of it can be seen. Looking at it in the mirror, and feeling it, it definitely seems like it is growing in straight, is this just a normal part of the wisdom teeth growth process? I saw a dentist about this several months ago (probably 3-5months ago) and he I believe he took an xray and said that I had plenty of space and that it's growing in straight. My upper right wisdom teeth has already completely grown in with no troubles.
Should I be worried?
Thanks