I'm having pains in my left testicle, it first started in my groin area, left sided.?

I did happen to pull a muscle in my way upper left thigh on the inside. My doctor said he found know hernia symptoms or anything. I'm having no discharge or painful urination. No swelling or lumps. When I wake up in the morning I'm fine; but as I go throughout my day I notice it starts to bother me. At... show more I did happen to pull a muscle in my way upper left thigh on the inside. My doctor said he found know hernia symptoms or anything. I'm having no discharge or painful urination. No swelling or lumps. When I wake up in the morning I'm fine; but as I go throughout my day I notice it starts to bother me. At time it hurts pretty bad, but that part may just be because of my nervous because of how worried I get. Sensitive topic. My doctor said I had a groin pull and he explained which muscles I pulled and things like that. I would just like a second opinion on the matter to calm my nerves. He said it could take awhile for it to fully go away. Can anyone help me out with this and shed what light they can on the topic? Thank you.