Choose a place - my next trip?

Prague, Istanbul or Stockholm?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No idea about Stockholm but Prague is a small city. It s undoubtedly beautiful but its also very small.

At the very least when compared to Istanbul.

If you are gonna plan to stay more than a week, you should come to Istanbul. Istanbul is a huge place, and there are so so many things to see here. The local life, the different life styles in the city, the history, the museums, the different night life in different areas... You can do something different every day for a month and still have different stuff to see and do.

If you're gonna plan to stay less than a week, I'd suggest Prague. You can't even begin to see Istanbul in 2-3 days. But 2-3 days is just perfect for Prague.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Istanbul - but if you're an ABBA fan you might like to check out the new ABBA museum in Stockholm

• 8 years ago

if you want to go to a beach site in the us i would say Miami, Ocean City Maryland, Atlantic City NJ ( if you like gambling and and the worlds famous boardwalk) otherwise i would say London, Paris, Berlin, Sydney, Istanbul, and maybe even Rio De Janerio.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.