Gabe
Lv 6
Gabe asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 7 years ago

Why am i so hungover after only 2 beers?

Drank 24oz miller lite and a joose. I woke up today with the worse hangover. Throwing up, dizzy, headaches. ive drinkin a lot more before and never felt this bad. I didnt eat since 2pm yesterday so i had empty stomach. Also my blood pressure spiked at work that night before drinking. Not sure if that could be part of it

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

Most likely your blood pressure has little to do with your hangover. Essentially, it would up your circulatory system, so the alcohol would hit you faster, but also be worked out of your system faster.

Your hangover is most likely due to having drank shitty beer like miller (strike 1: beer, strike 2: shitty beer) You were asking for a hangover! Your empty stomach would contribute to your hangover by letting your body soak up the alcohol a lot faster, without any nutrients to replenish itself with after the slight poisoning a night of drinking will bring.

You should drink a gatorade, and eat something easy to digest; give your bod a break! ;p

• Jack
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Miller is disgusting. That is your first problem. And having an empty stomach doesn't help when you are drinking beer that tastes like piss. Try Budweiser. Your stomach will thank you.

• 7 years ago

Either you were spiked or you drank on empty stomach which can get a person drunk very fast

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.