My girlfriend's ex won't change his Facebook profile picture of him and my girlfriend?

I have done everything. I have asked him kindly both on Facebook and in person, I have got my girlfriend to tell him to change it. But he hasn't. I know it seems pathetic but why would anyone want to see their boyfriend/girlfriend's ex popping up on every status your partner writes (a.k.a. stalking) and... show more I have done everything. I have asked him kindly both on Facebook and in person, I have got my girlfriend to tell him to change it. But he hasn't. I know it seems pathetic but why would anyone want to see their boyfriend/girlfriend's ex popping up on every status your partner writes (a.k.a. stalking) and seeing their stupid picture of your partner and them together, especially knowing they were f****** at one point. Even my girlfriend is uncomfortable about this. Neither of us want to block him, we just want him to change his profile picture. It is now driving me insane. It upsets me as I know what they were doing together at one point. What else can I do to make him change it? I have ran out of ideas.