Human resource program or Ultrasound Sonography?

I am a biological science student in my 4th year with gpa of 2.7 apx. I did poorly in my exam. I am seeking questions. I am 23. I actually am picking these paths for money and live a comfortable life and i need a career path. Human resource is a broad field, and I have gotten into 1 year fast tract human resource... show more I am a biological science student in my 4th year with gpa of 2.7 apx. I did poorly in my exam. I am seeking questions. I am 23. I actually am picking these paths for money and live a comfortable life and i need a career path. Human resource is a broad field, and I have gotten into 1 year fast tract human resource certificate program with coop. Also to pursue ultrasound program, since my academic GPA is low i have to do 1 yr of academic upgrade and than extra 2 years of ultrasound program. All those readers I want to know which is a wise move pick human resource for 1 more year or do an ultrasound.
Also, I have read that they make around 30$/hr a start from internet, while human resource with it your start of an assistance and you make 10$ something minimum wage. I was wondering how realistic are those numbers and does any one here have more accurate salary.like real as what people make. I did apply for an ultrasound program but I didn't meet the academic criteria for this program, thus I have to do 1 year of academic upgrade than apply for ultrasound program. I have already done 3 years of university and i am doing my 4th year right now.

All those people who are actually in these field, please give me your input
Which field you guys are in like how your life was, all those in ultrasound if you like your job and all those in business, how do u feel about ( remember i am going from science degree to get a business certificate). I really need some once input