I hurt my forearm a couple nights ago. Go to ER or wait until Monday?

Roughing around with my niece, two nights ago she lifted her leg as i was about to punch a pillow she was holding then my arm(bottom forearm) was accidentally struck with her knee. It hurt so much that the pain made me bounce off and I hit the floor. I iced it, took ibuprofen and naproxen for pain and swelling. ... show more Roughing around with my niece, two nights ago she lifted her leg as i was about to punch a pillow she was holding then my arm(bottom forearm) was accidentally struck with her knee. It hurt so much that the pain made me bounce off and I hit the floor. I iced it, took ibuprofen and naproxen for pain and swelling. The next day I woke up with some pain and a bruise on my arm. But today my hand feels a bit numb and the pain has spread from my wrist all the way up to my shoulder. It hurts A LOT. I have a dr's appointment on Monday, but should I go to the ER? could it be fractured even if it hurts more now than it did 2 days ago?