My STAPH infection won't go away?

Hi there! My I'm 13 years old, and have had a STAPH infection ever since I was 7 (I think). I've been on about 6 medications overall, including Doxycycline and Clindamycin. (not sure if I spelled that accurately or not). Anyway, I am currently on Isotretinoin aka. Accutane. I've seen several... show more Hi there! My I'm 13 years old, and have had a STAPH infection ever since I was 7 (I think). I've been on about 6 medications overall, including Doxycycline and Clindamycin. (not sure if I spelled that accurately or not). Anyway, I am currently on Isotretinoin aka. Accutane. I've seen several dermatologists, one believed I had MRSA, but the more recent one believes that is false, and frankly, we are all confused on what exactly I have.

Anyway, all of the medications I have taken have worked fairly well, but all come back in the end about twice as bad as before. Now here comes the gross part. So, the boils and bumps that my staph cause are on my butt, thighs, and crotch. No way to sugar coat that. As you can guess, walking has always been pretty damn painful XD. So, I really need to knock this bug out. The boils themselves are about half an inch to an inch in width. Some of them are the deeply embedded kind, others are the ones right on the surface that are quite painful.

This disease (could you call it a disease??) has been a pain in the *** (literally) for so long, I'm just sick of it. I've had to take breaks from p.e. class for close to a month at times, where I can't even EXPLAIN to my friends why, because it is far to embarrassing! It has been excruciating to walk, gotten blood stains on my freakin pants, and been terrible.

If you can think of ANYTHING that might be of use, whether medications or home remedies or WHATEVER, please feel free to comment. I am so sick of having this burden on me, and need it gone for good before it gets out of hand. I am currently on my 5th month of Isotretinoin (accutane), and the bumps are still there. they were gone for a spell, but now are coming back. I've tried things like pH infused water, which is said to do wonders, which has done nothing. Any ideas are welcome. (And yes, I know Y! Answers can't diagnose me, but if you have any idea what kind of STAPH i might have too, I would like to know also.)
**Also I have NOT been hospitalized for STAPH**