is it okay to boil headphones?

my brother borrowed my headphones and listened to the devil's music on them. The worst music on the planet. Completely against Christianity!

can i boil the headphones to drive out the bacteria and evil? or should i just buy new ones? or make him buy me new ones?

Update:

it will allow the devil to escape into the house?!

WELL WHAT DO I DO WITH THEM THEN?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

LOL wut?

Dont boil the headphones..it will allow the devil to escape into your house

Try to set it on fire outside your house

make sure you have a cross and a priest (the priest is most likely to die during this process, the evil need a sacrifice)

Source(s): experience
  • 7 years ago

give the headphones an exorcism! Pray for the devil to get out of the headphones!

• Just place them in a bowl of holy water for about a week, should do the trick.

I will pray for the recovery of your headphones.

• ?
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

Well... you're too late. After you've touched them, you've been cursed with demons. I'm sorry....

You will have to boil yourself, and your whole entire house. Don't forget the animals, they need to be boiled too. You will then need to grow a beard and dye it white. Then you will become a wizard and you need to repeat after me, " Be gone, ya filthy demons. Hokus Pokus. Pikachu, I choose YOU TO BE GONE".

I will be praying....

• anna6 years agoReport

OMG!!!! I fell on the floor from laughter.XD
      You ma'am just made my day!!! thank you!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

How about take a vacuum and suck them out? Shake them and pray afterwards! Boiling is frowned upon.

• 7 years ago

boil his music & disinfect the headphones.

• 7 years ago

Go ahead and boil them along with your brain.

• 7 years ago

No just grow up and accept there will be music you don't entirely agree with and people will enjoy it.

Source(s): Just grow up.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Nope it won't be good enough. God knows what you have done!!!

• 6 years ago

God will kill all stupid people. So whatever you do it doesn't matter, you're doomed.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.