Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsOther - Visual Arts · 8 years ago

Can mini photo canvases be printed?

I've searched online costco.com and shutterfly.com but the smallest they run I think are 8 * 10 in. I want to print mini wallet sized photos on canvas does anybody know where or how I can do this?

Favorite Answer

Getting them done as canvas prints might be quite hard to do as most canvas printers have limits as you say. The reason for these limits is that they get too fiddly when printed at this size plus too cheap to warrant the work done, for example making a canvas that size would be more work than one twice the size. So... you may find one prepared to create them at that size but will have to pay more. It might be better to look at printing them on other media... if you are in Australia we would be able to do them for you http://beyondaword.com.au/

• ?

I am not sure the first answerer followed your question - or I haven't.

As I understand it, you want to print existing wallet sized photos onto canvas. Do I guess correctly you don't have the negatives or the digital files?

Do you want them framed on small backed canvas or just get them onto the canvas?

A solution I can think of is to scan the prints, or combine the digital files so that you have several wallet sized images in an 8x10 space, with margins, get that printed and cut them apart.

The alternative is get away from mass market online service and look to your local firms that do this kind of work. Around here (Dallas) they advertise as doing Reprographics or emphasize that they make banners and large posters but when you check they have a whole list of services they can do including photos to canvas.

• Jay

Just use the mini canvases but reduce the size of the photo to the size you want before you print them.

You can try for 06" x 06" canvas prints. This is the smallest canvas printing size offering by CanvasDezign. Starting price only £5.99 with Free UK free 48 hours home delivery.

You can Visit http://www.canvasdezign.co.uk/ for more details.

• ?

That is mine.. Bowling beach Zoo Fishing Blow Bubbles Go silent for a day Finger Paint ship Grandma flowers for no purpose Make Popsickles Pierce my ears colour-Me-Mine Pinata Slip-N-Slide Time tablet Sneak right into a film Go to the gymnasium Six Flags storage promote searching buy new undies Swim in shaving cream Coke + Mentos Make Ice cream Make message balloons Go to common Studios or Disneyland Get a brand new animal Origami picture booth Hula Hoop Mall Scavenger Hunt Ball Pit Harry Potter movies duvet my ground with balloons Hopscotch Picnic construct-A-endure Fireworks crisis course game night time trap Bugs Kites Tye-Dye Paper Air Planes Make Play dough leave notes in Library books Write a book try a video game be trained to trip a motorcycle Potato Stamps Pedicures/Manicures Make a Vegan Feast Frisbee Dye my canine’s hair with kool-support clean the condominium Feed geese Mini golfing Make cards movie night Pillow citadel Pull Taffey Make a film Make Sushi Run through Sprinklers Plant plants build a Sandcastle Dye my Hair spoil a Watermelon devour at Pappy’s Make Raisins Bake Cookies for people Make Cereal Neckalaces Go to a playground selfmade Pasta Have a BBQ Do my possess henna Throw Paint Balloons Truck Swimming Pool Go for Snow cones Say sure to the whole thing for a day Card video games manufacturing unit Tour Make Pizza keep up all night time Denny’s within the middle of the night Balloon Animals Baseball with an orange Chalk my Hair Get a tan tattoo (sticker) find a pen buddy color me Rad Race camping Make my summer time song paylist Meteor bathe- eight/12/12- round eleven p.M Make my summer song playlist Redecorate the lavatory complete a one thousand piece puzzle Go to a concert are attempting fruits I’ve certainly not tried before Cupcake splatter sign up for a class

Most of the other professional canvas prints exhibit little to some play with the print themselves and their edges are framed tightly around to prevent warping. Consumer canvas prints from Costco suffer from some oversaturation of certain colors like greens and blues. There was also some color shifting compared to our color-calibrated monitors. Additionally, detail was not resolved well in high-detail areas such as hair. The great news with the professional canvas-makers such as WHCC, Pixel to Canvas, and CG Pro Prints is that the overall print quality, canvas texture quality, color accuracy, and detail retention are all spot on across the board. When we are looking at these canvases from a distance at 3-4 inches, it is difficult to see who has the better quality.

you can get your prints on canvas in £11.99 only from Canvas Design. For more information visit http://goo.gl/AXgZws