If you believe you can be with a person you love, would you fight for it giving it your all?

Doesn't mean physically

Favorite Answer

Yes.

It depends on the person, what they mean to me. I suppose if you love someone it's a challenge in life. It's a struggle in life, and I'm telling you it's a lot harder to be with someone when the other person is attractive, is consider competition, there's people meddling in.

You don't see that with other people! When a person is drawn to a beautiful girl others will invalidate that, prevent that from happening. 1.) The guys are jealous, want to be with the girl. So.. they'll go on a mission to destroy you. It makes it a challenge but it's a lot harder to get with a girl if other guys want her. Guys, will ruin your reputation, manipulate and cause her to turn against you.

If the girl wasn't pretty I don't think they would even bother trying to get with her. Trust nobody! 2.) Girls will try to get with the guy, use him to spite the girl. The girls are Jealous of the girl, and are going on a mission to try to destroy her life. They will spread garbage, provoke fights etc.. They will try to turn him against her, prevent them from being with each other. It goes both ways!! It's competition.

3.) Dude. I'm telling you when you fight, fight for someone you love you'll eventually get the girl/ guy. It's the persistence, and how you treat the person you love. If you give your all I'm sure you'll be rewarded. You just gotta believe in yourself, gain confidence and try to make her fall in love with you/ him.

It's a tough mission but it's worth it in the long run. I'm sure if she see's you defending her, trying to impress her. Acting crazy, trying so hard to get with her!! I'm sure she'll eventually cave in. She probably doesn't think you love her, and is trying to get in that persons pants. It's really hard to judge!

It's a mission but good luck!

Source(s): I would fight for the one I love!

Well..here in lies the problem..yes..but the person must also love you. you can't fight love into some one. it has to be in their heart.

No I'm ugly so it wouldn't happen.

Source(s): My ugly self