Becoming an exchange student?

I am 15 (16 in Sept.) And a sophomore in high school. I REALLY want to have a chance to live in Australia for a little bit as an exchange student. I was wondering what exactly I need to know about being an exchange student and what I would have to do to become one. Also, if there is another way of getting a chance, something similar to being an exchange student, what that might be and what I need to do to do it. Thanks in advance.

Favorite Answer

Hey! (: Okay, I've never really been an exchange student but I lived in the UK for a few years and that obviously meant I went to school there, I was about a eight when I got there though. Moving to a different country is always going to be difficult, particularly if you're alone and young (like in your case) it's obviously challenging but it's also extremely rewarding because you get to experience a different culture, learn a new language (in my case) and just grow as a person, I seriously doubt you'll regret it.

I actually wanted to go on an exchange programme to Canada in my junior year of high school (next year) but I can't cause it's too expensive lol. So I've looked into other options, you can always do it when you're in university or you could just do your whole degree abroad or a master's degree later on or something.

They're the only things I can come up with :(

I hope I helped you, we're in the same situation (:

Your staggering wager is to hit upon a school that has a great substitute application and that i like to recommend that you flow in a overseas u . s . a . on your sophomore or junior 3 hundred and sixty 5 days of faculty. some faculties actual require that from what I remember. this type you get a lot of your middle training out of how.