What Are Some Good Background Instrumental Music For Videos? (10 pts for most listed songs)?

I make videos for YouTube and I need some happy,jumpy background music that is original i don't want to take anyone else's background music and any type of music is good it'll mean a lot if you helped me out :)

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

try Propagandhi's instrumental Contest Song :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu5gjlZu1Ks

Youtube thumbnail

• likins
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Instrumental Music For Videos

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What Are Some Good Background Instrumental Music For Videos? (10 pts for most listed songs)?

I make videos for YouTube and I need some happy,jumpy background music that is original i don't want to take anyone else's background music and any type of music is good it'll mean a lot if you helped me out :)

Source(s): good background instrumental music videos 10 pts listed songs: https://shortly.im/2why7
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

A Silver Mt Zion A Tribe Called Quest Aesop Rock AFX AIR AK 1200 Amon Tobin Andrea Parker Angelo Badalamenti Aphex Twin Arab Strap Arcade Fire Atmosphere The Hafler Trio Autechre B-52's (first albums/early stuff) Banco de Gaia Bardo Pond Bassbin Twins Beastie Boys Beck Björk Blackalicious Boards Of Canada Bob Dylan Bong-Ra Boredoms (older stuff if you don't like screaming) Carl Cox Chemical Brothers Clint Mansell ColdCut Cujo Daft Punk Dan The Automator Dj Baba G David Bowie Death Cab For Cutie Deltron 3030 Der dritte raum Dieselboy DJ Craze Cut Chemist DJ Shadow DJ Spooky Dr. Octagon Explosions In The Sky Eyedea & Abilities Fatboy Slim Flaming Lips Future Sound of London Gang Gang Dance Genius/GZA Ghost Godspeed You! Black Emperor Gorillaz Gus Gus Iggy Pop John Digweed Joy Division Julee Cruise Kayo Dot Kid Koala Kid Loco Kid606 King Crimson Kinks Kronos Quartet Labradford LadyScraper Lali Puna Man Man Massive Attack Matmos Me First & The Gimme Gimmies Redman Method Man Múm Mobb Deep Mogwai World's End Girlfriend Mono Neutral Milk Hotel Nine Inch Nails Nobukazu Takemura NoFX Non-Prophets Nurse With Wound Ol' Dirty Bastard Orbital Otto Von Schirach Outkast Pan American Philip Glass Pink Floyd Pixies Plastikman Primus Prodigy Q-Bert Rabbit in the Moon Radiohead Rage Against The Machine RJd2 Roni Size Reprazent RZA Sage Francis Sasha Sigur Rós Simply jeff Slint Sonic Youth Souls of Mischief Sparrows Swarm And Sing Squarepusher Stereolab Suicidal Tendencies System Of A Down The Mars Volta The National The Orb The Streets The Tiger Lillies Tom Waits Tortoise Two Lone Swordsmen U.N.K.L.E. Velvet Underground Venetian Snares Violent Femmes Ween Wilco Wu-Tang Clan µ-Ziq I basically took my music library and removed anything that I don't think you'd like. I tried to narrow this down to the genres that you mentioned; no metal or jazz or anything, but i did include some stuff outside techno-rap-pop-r&b, but nothing with screaming. I could make a MUCH longer list if you want it, but I don't think you're gonna like Bill Evans, ISIS, or Claude Debussy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kevin
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

The Darker Side of Art album - Space Mirrors

Something for the Ages - Hammerfall

All of Senmuth's discography

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Fire and Ice by within temptations MAKE SURE THAT IS THE INSTRAMENTAL ONE

Source(s): YOUTUBE
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Maybe so

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.